If you have at least four years of experience with programming and commissioning PLC/HMI control systems, we would love to connect with you about our new Industrial Automation Engineer opportunity! Our Cedar Rapids/Iowa City client is an industry leader looking for a technically sound individual that will function well within their team-oriented company. A highly attractive compensation package will be offered for this role to match the equally appealing company culture.
- Perform project start-up, programming, and commissioning of control systems
- Play a key role in the installation of complex and large-scale automation projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly technical issues
- Work collaboratively with other key project members
- Generate and maintain critical project documentation
- Support preparation of design review presentations with CAD files, schematics, etc. as assigned
- 4+ years of experience with programming industrial systems
- Working knowledge of various PLC and HMI software
- Basic understanding of process controls
- Superior communication skills
- Team player mindset
- Possess a technical competency in industrial automation
Interested and qualified candidates can Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.