Recent growth has our client wanting to add to their top-performing maintenance team. They are currently looking for an experienced Industrial Controls Maintenance Technician to be responsible for various troubleshooting systems. This position will provide leadership through their ability to convey technical knowledge to less experienced technicians. Highly qualified candidates will have experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and possess a strong troubleshooting ability. In addition to an attractive compensation package, our client also provides opportunities for advancement within the organization. Apply today!
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment
- Work with the facilities manager on a preventative maintenance program
- Communicate with technicians and leadership on all shifts
- Perform mechanical and electrical hardware upgrades
- Complete projects in accordance with safety guidelines
- Experience in industrial equipment repair
- Strong electrical understanding
- PLC troubleshooting
- AC/CD motors, VFDs, single/three-phase power systems, and servo motor experience
- Able to work effectively as a team
- Excellent leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.