Palmer Group is assisting our client in filling their immediate need for an Industrial Engineer. Upon joining this growing company, this role will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiencies within the company’s manufacturing operations. Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Our client is offering an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for growth. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today!
- Design, develop, and implement production and automation processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste within the facility
- Create the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements
- Provide support to design applications to ensure products are designed around manufacturing capabilities
- Ensure production standards are in cooperation with management and user personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Industrial engineering role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.