Palmer Group has partnered with a reputable company in their search for an Industrial Engineer. This individual will work cross-functionally to support multiple facilities. If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply today!
- Research new process technology and develop cost-efficient concepts, as well as robust fabrication and assembly processes
- Identify critical manufacturing requirements
- Support other manufacturing and industrial engineering projects as needed
- Collaborate with other engineering functions, stakeholders, and manufacturing operations to gather and analyze process data
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Develop discrete event simulation models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or another related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Promodel, FlexSim, Arena, or other simulation tools
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Understanding of distribution fitting, data analysis, and stochastic modeling
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.