Palmer Group is assisting our client in filling their immediate need for an Industrial Engineering Manager. Upon joining this growing company, this role will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiencies within the company’s manufacturing operations. Qualified candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Proven experience in Plant Layout and various production metrics is a must. Our client is offering an outstanding benefits package and an unlimited opportunity for growth. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today!
- Design, develop and implement production and automation processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste within the facility
- Create the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements
- Provide support to design applications to ensure products are designed around manufacturing capabilities
- Ensure production standards are in cooperation with management and user personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years of experience in an Industrial Engineering role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in work cell layout
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Recruiter | Engineering & Manufacturing
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266