We are assisting our growing West Des Moines client with their search for an Inforce Customer Support Agent. This individual will enjoy various responsibilities, including initiating financial transactions and requests. Enjoy a flexible work-life balance culture with a leadership team that understands you must take care of your employees so they can take care of your customers. Keep reading if you’re interested in this contract-to-hire role!
- Initiate financial transactions and requests, including withdrawals, surrenders, and transfers
- Send communications to clients, agents, or transfer companies
- Respond to inquiries by clarifying desired information and researching follow-up response
- Manage a large volume of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Update and maintain records of all conversations and transactions in the call center database accurately
- Perform other duties as needed to accomplish department and company objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more prior inbound call center experience
- Knowledge of Annuities/Life Insurance preferred
- Demonstrated positive attitude, dependability, and willingness to learn
- Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday 7:30AM/8:00AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.