Are you an established cybersecurity professional in search of the next step in your career journey? Our financial client is in search of a qualified Information Security Architect to join their team. This role will collaborate across the organization to deliver an effective IT system which manages cybersecurity risk and aids in successfully achieving organizational goals. Apply today to be considered!
- Design secure architectural implementations and integrations of internally-developed and externally-procured solutions that enable business success.
- Determine how to appropriately partner business usability with security risk minimization in both on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS & Paas) technical solutions
- Support the information security team by providing technical expertise where needed and support corporate information security objectives
- Engineer secure applications in collaboration with internal and external application development staff
- Research new and emerging risks, threats, trends, and tactics within the information security landscape to act as the resident operational intelligence expert
- Utilize knowledge of potential threats to assist the Information Security team in risk control design and adaptations
- Engage with a variety of Information Security operational processes, including SIEM event evaluation, risk assessment, threat modeling, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field of study
- 6+ years of experience in Information Security Architect related work
- 8+ years of IT security experience
- Experience working as a senior IT security professional is required
- Experience working with a variety of security vendors and products
- Experience working with security technologies for websites/applications, networks, servers, desktops and databases
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266