We have an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding organization that gives back to the community. This top employer is one of the best-kept secrets around. They offer a family-oriented culture that drives collaboration and community. They are seeking an Information Security Engineer to lead their Privilege Access Management and Authentication platforms. Apply today!
- Support the team with implementations, upgrades, and maintenance of CyberArk, SecureAuth, Single Sign-On, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Enhance and review the use of PAM, SSO, and MFA within the organization
- Interact with IT and Security teams internally
- Provide documentation of security incidents and assist other members of the team when needed to improve security functions
- Evaluate emerging trends and systems related to access management
- 2+ years of experience with CyberArk, including implementation and administration
- Experience with Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication and Privileged Access Management preferred
- In-depth understanding of access-related solutions, including SAML, OAuth, OIDC, OpenID, and other security interfaces
- Working experience with RegEX, C#, XSLT
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.