Our client is looking for an Information Technology Manager that has led a team of Developers in the Financial Services industry. If you are an analytical thinker that enjoys crunching numbers for the business, this is an excellent opportunity to lead a team that supports data-driven applications. You will support strategic initiatives that impact employee and customer experiences in this role. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership and collaboration skills to manage technical teams.
- Manage direct reports and oversee all managerial duties, including hiring, training, development, performance reviews, team capacity, and budget
- Ensure the goals of the team are aligned with the organization’s strategy
- Manage and lead various technology transformation projects, including legacy migrations and upgrades
- Partner with other leaders on integration efforts and implementation of complex applications
- Identify business system problems and manage the priorities of the team
- Define business scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of technical management experience, preferably leading Java Developers
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong communication, analytical, decision making, strategic thinking, planning, and leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tamara Hawkins at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.