Do you have extensive knowledge of overseeing and managing infrastructure projects? Palmer Group’s client is in need of an Information Technology Project Manager to manage multiple network projects for a large enterprise organization. Apply today if you need the below requirements.
- Manage multiple project and budget activities
- Communicate to all levels of the organization
- Drive delivery of IT projects through completion
- Update the project schedule, project budget, and work plan as needed
- Manage and execute project status reporting
- Manage project plan
- Work with business partners to identify and prioritize projects and timelines
- Manage scope to meet project objectives in the timeframe
- 5-7+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience leading infrastructure or related projects
- Able to ensure projects meet expectations
- Experience assessing risk, evaluating trade-off decisions, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and tools
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.