Palmer Group is partnering with our Ames client to search for an Information Technology Project Manager. This individual will join a small information technology team and drive solutions across the organization, from service desk to software development and business intelligence projects. If you are an experienced IT project manager searching for your next role, apply today to be considered!
- Track and drive both internal and external support tickets to closure in collaboration with internal or external customers
Plan and coordinate IT changes with system and functional owners
- Support the maintenance lifecycle of IT documentation, including asset management, cybersecurity, service management, and change management
- Coordinate project team members and develop schedules and individual responsibilities
- Organize meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and prepare project status reports
- 7+ years of project management experience
Knowledge of cybersecurity, cloud technologies, and software development lifecycles and knowledge of JIRA
- Proven project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Savana Baldwin at (515) 225-7000 or email Savanna at email@example.com.