Sales & Marketing
Are you an innovative sales professional looking for a good challenge? We are partnered with our client, an award-winning provider of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) management software solutions, in their search for an Inside Sales Specialist. In this role, the ideal candidate will provide direct sales support to the Business Development team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients. If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities this role provides, please contact Jessie!
- Provide support for internal staff and external channel partners with the coordination of sales-related activities, demonstrating products and services, initiating issue research, and Salesforce database management
- Place outbound sales calls to prospective clients
- Track, manage, and maintain accurate sales and cross-sales-related information in the Salesforce database
- Run reports
- Support channel partners by coordinating sales discussions/activities and providing demonstrations of key products and services
- Provide up-to-date insight on new product offerings to channel partners
- Collaborate with marketing to create effective web and print materials for prospective clients
- Monitor and improve sales-related process efficiencies, including sales documentation, pipeline reporting, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact and assist with issue research, product information, etc.
- 3+ years of direct sales support experience is preferred
- Effective in presenting webinars and facilitating sales opportunity discussions over the phone and via Zoom
- Ability to successfully manage and execute concurrent priorities, projects and initiatives while meeting deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- PC skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office, Zoom, SalesForce
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.