Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? This may be the opportunity for you! Palmer Group has partnered with a Midwest powerhouse to fill the Internal Auditor I position. In this role, you will ensure that all financial, operational, and compliance audits are completed efficiently and effectively. If you have an accounting degree and are ready to make your next move, take advantage of this opportunity and apply today!
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Determine adherence to all organizational and external policies and procedures for corporate office, subsidiaries, and retail locations
- Assist in the development and execution of an audit plan based upon risk assessment
- Analyze the financial statements and audits of five subsidiary companies
- Identify opportunities to improve risk management and increase efficiencies
- Assist in the presentation and review of audit findings with members of management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience with data analytics
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft office applications
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.