Are you a highly motivated finance professional looking to achieve an exciting career milestone? This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for! Palmer Group has partnered with this well-known, highly established Midwest client to fill the Internal Auditor II position. If this role excites you and you meet the qualifications below, apply today!
- Act as a leader and assist with the development of annual audit programs and plans and annual risk assessments
- Perform audits of distribution centers, corporate departments, and retail locations
- Support or oversee financial statement audits of subsidiaries
- Produce audit reports and share audit findings and suggestions with management
- Confirm the accuracy of company records about disbursements, assets, receipts, liabilities, and related transactions
- Assist external CPA firm with year-end financial statement audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience is preferred
- Previous experience leading audit engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Background in data analytics
- Proven analysis and critical thinking skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.