Palmer Group is partnering with a rapidly growing organization in their search for an Investment Analyst. This role was created to aid in managing current investments and evaluating future opportunities. This individual will be involved in all critical areas of the investment cycle including origination, due diligence, execution, portfolio management, and investment monetization. If your skill set and goals align with the following lists, apply today!
- Create financial models to analyze and project financial statements for portfolio and potential investments
- Conduct industry and market research to assist in Summit’s business development efforts
- Prepare investment memos, presentations, and other materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the transaction process, working closely with other team members and outside service or capital providers such as independent counsel, market consultants, lenders, co-investors, etc.
- Observe macro trends and relevant policy to assess impacts on current and potential investments
- 1-4 years of experience in finance, investments, accounting, or related field
- Experience and knowledge of agriculture and/or renewable energy is a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Effective communication skills with the ability to distill complex topics into understandable content
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious self-starter with a desire to contribute meaningfully to a growing platform
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266