Mortgage & Banking
Our client is looking for a well-organized Investment Officer to join their team! If you desire to help others, understand investment policies and guidelines, have excellent communication skills, and have a strong work ethic, this could be your role!
- Implement and utilize effective and well-organized investment processes
- Assist with investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies
- Perform regular administration duties of investment files
- Help manage and uphold current client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Strong understanding of wealth management and trust.
- CFA or other advanced certification preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday Friday
Interested and qualified applicants can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.