Our successful client is collaborating with Palmer Group in their search for an Investment Operations Associate. The individual selected for this role will need strong analytical and communication skills. While in this role, you will perform complex data entries and provide support to internal departments. If you would like to gain valuable experience and feel you are a fit for this opportunity, please apply today!
- Enter data into the mainframe and web-based applications
- Support the operations department and internal services areas
- Complete forms and documentation
- Develop action plans for non-routine discrepancies
- Perform routine procedures, analysis, controls, monitoring, and report preparation to support the department
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, accounting, finance, economics, or business
- Financial services or investment knowledge is highly preferred
- Basic computer and system skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.