This local, well-known company is looking for a contract IT Asset Administrator. Technological innovation and hard work have guided this group to be successful worldwide. If you want to make a difference in your life and others, you can do so with this company. To become a part of a great organization, apply today!
- Manage the inventory of network devices and servers, including operating systems, and compare end-of-life/out-of-support (EOL/OOS) lists from vendors
- Setup devices in ServiceNow ITAM, create workflows and proper assignment groups
- Document inventory of the current version and replacement plan for network devices and servers
- Manage and revise the technical network drawings to reflect the inventory discovered
- Coordinate with global sites and regional IT leaders
- Experience managing IT hardware assets for an enterprise organization using ServiceNow
- Ability to manage a technical network drawing to update the inventory
- Strong problem-solving, communication, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Open to remote, on-site, and hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kian Torkzadeh at (515) 225-7000 or email Kian at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 WOODLAND AVE STE 200