Palmer Group is partnering with an established financial institution to search for an IT Compliance Administrator. This individual will be responsible for improving various IT security compliance processes, controls, and workflows that drive IT compliance and reduce the risk for the organization. A great candidate for this role will have experience in cybersecurity and knowledge of risk management processes. Apply today to be considered.
- Act as IT contact to prepare for and assist with internal and external audits
- Manage audit requests
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of documentation requests and deliverables, and managing document repository
- Perform scheduled control evaluations related to IT General Controls, Security Controls, and/or Privacy Controls
- Create and monitor remediation activities
- Four-year degree in a related field required
- Experience in IT governance, risk, and compliance management
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, business resiliency, vendor risk management, vulnerability management, security hardening, patch management systems, business process consulting, and/or internal audit preferred
- Understanding of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Ability to create and update IT policies and procedures
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at email@example.com.