Do you have extensive experience leading a large portfolio of IT projects? Palmer Group’s client is looking for an Information Technology Program Manager to oversee a large portfolio of projects at the program level. Suppose you want to work for a company filled with innovative thinkers while playing a pivotal role in implementing new technology to ensure business ROI. In that case, this may be the opportunity for you. Apply today to be considered!
- Manage a large program/portfolio for a section of information technology
- Partner with IT leaders to translate business objectives into execution strategy and ROI through strong collaboration and leadership
- Govern multiple project teams into a single program
- Create forecasts, look for gaps in work efficiency, monitor and report on program progress
- Responsible for the overall financials and forecasting
- Work with IT leaders and Project Managers to understand the status and risks associated with project deadlines
- 7+ years of experience in using formal project management methodology, techniques, and tools
- Experience leading large programs at the portfolio level for a large enterprise organization
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables
- Experience assessing risk, identifying dependencies, evaluating trade-off decisions, and developing appropriate management and mitigation strategies
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Strong understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.