Palmer Group has partnered with our Urbandale client in their search for an IT Support Specialist/Team Lead. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to our end user support team. If you have the qualifications below, and are interested in this role apply today!
- Direct the daily activities of the End User support team, assign daily tasks and monitor our ticket system to ensure tickets are handled promptly and effectively
- Possess knowledge of advanced troubleshooting concepts and techniques
- Manage desktop infrastructure projects supporting current and future QMC initiatives
- Administer corporate SharePoint and OneDrive environment
- Provide escalated support for team members
- 3-5+ years of experience in the information technology field specializing in the enterprise end user/desktop computing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of Microsoft’s current operating systems, operating system features and productivity suite of tools
- Leadership experience desired
- Understanding of network services related to desktops, such as DHCP, DNS, TCPIP
- Familiarity with virtual environments, specifically VMWare Horizon
- Must be able to efficiently multitask while meeting self-imposed and external deadlines
- Strong communication and documentation skills required, as the role requires the ability to mentor and guide other desktop technicians
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and demands
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.