A reputable area company to fill their immediate need for an experienced Journeyman Electrician. This position will perform a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings, troubleshooting malfunctions, and performing repairs, all with safety at the forefront. Our client offers a small family-like culture and prides themselves on being extremely employee-friendly. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical components
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Adhere to state and local building regulations
- Journeyman Electrician license
- 3+ years of electrical experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Basic math skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.