Our local client has an immediate need for a Junior Civil Engineer. This role’s essential duties are to design and oversee the various aspects of a job from start to finish, with special care given to detail and quality control. Top compensation and great benefits are being offered to candidates possessing the required qualifications.
- Design and oversee the various aspects of a job from start to finish
- Assist fellow office members who are behind or require additional assistance to complete a job on schedule
- Interact with CAD Drafters and other employees in the surveying department to resolve issues during the course of a project
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop budgets for construction projects
- Review code compliance and resolve safety issues
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of civil engineering
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Must have experience in preparation of civil and site design in an urban or rural environment
- Experience with the municipalities approval process
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.