Palmer Group is partnering with a well-established Fortune 500 company in their search for a Laboratory Technician. We are searching for a candidate who is a natural leader and can bring experience. This company is growing and wants the individual in this role to grow with them. If this background pertains to your experience, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Participate in new technology development or process improvement studies in the transformation
- Follow company safety policies, protocols, and procedures, and ensure a safe working environment
- Provide technical support and conduct experiments with a respectful, collaborative, and positive team spirit
- Provide summaries and reports to supervisors, and present results in the company meetings when necessary
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree program in plant science, biological science, genetics, or a related field
- Knowledge and experience in general lab operation
- Experience carrying out experiments independently, sampling, and detailed record-keeping
- Ability to maintain complete, accurate, and timely records of experimental data and procedures
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.