Palmer Group has partnered with a fast-growing organization to search for an experienced Structural Engineer to fill their open Lead Structural Engineer role. This position will be responsible for all management and leadership responsibilities and functions associated with the Structural Engineering department. If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
- Develop structural designs and calculations for buildings and infrastructure projects
- Conduct structural analysis and simulations to evaluate the integrity and performance of various structural systems
- Ensure all designs and construction activities comply with relevant building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Collaborate with architects, other engineers, and project managers to provide input
- Prepare detailed engineering reports, drawings, and documentation to communicate design and analysis results
- Address and resolve design and construction-related challenges, providing innovative solutions to ensure project success.
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience
- Certification of completion in Professional Engineer License (P.Eng), Certified Professional Engineer (PE) or Structural Engineer (SE) required
- Proficient in Autodesk/Plant Design Suite products like Revit and AutoCAD is desired, with knowledge of Inventor, Navisworks, etc., beneficial
- Experience providing direction to junior engineers and designers and collaborating with other disciplines
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.