Palmer Group is seeking candidates for a Legal Administrative Assistant who will provide administrative support to Attorneys, Paralegals, and other Administrative Assistants in the Litigation practice area. This individual will continually grow in their understanding and ability to perform administrative functions within a law firm. If you enjoy working on a dynamic team within a rapidly changing area of law, with a strong desire and passion for making a difference in people’s lives, apply today!
- Prepare correspondence and filings for mailing, copying, and filing of documents per client instructions and protocol
- Create, format, and edit documents
- Copy, scan, and save documents into electronic document management systems
- Request filing fees via check following internal accounting processes and ensure payments are processed according to application filing requirements
- Manage email notifications and docket dates as necessary
- Interact with clients and people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Manage client contact and scheduling
- High school diploma required
- 1+ year of prior administrative experience preferred
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to identify the level of urgency and prioritize tasks and deadlines accordingly
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, providing exemplary customer service to those this position supports and our clients
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, as well as the ability to learn required systems
- Exceptional attendance and dependability
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Daphne Strief at (515) 225-7000 or email Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266