Are you looking to put your legal experience to use in a reputable, professional work environment? Our downtown client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team! If you have at least 3-5 years in a legal support role within employment law, have an aptitude for learning, and desire to drive things forward, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Draft and edit legal documents
- Correspond with clients as needed
- Format briefs, pleadings, and other legal documents
- File legal documents (e-file)
- Maintain calendars for attorneys and team
- Perform administrative project work as required
- Prior legal experience, 3-5 years experience working in a law firm preferred
- High school diploma is required, a higher degree or certification is a plus
- Prior experience handling litigation cases
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects, including client contact and working within a team environment
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Emily Bredthauer at (515) 225-7000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.