Take the next step in your professional career with this new role! Our client is seeking a professional Legal Assistant to join their team on a direct-hire basis. Those with three or more years of legal administrative experience are encouraged to apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
- Perform legal research and prepare legal documents
- Draft correspondence
- Organize and maintain office filing system
- Send letters, edit and proofread legal documents
- Answer phones and respond to emails
- Schedule meetings and assist with variety of administrative support functions
- 3+ years experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Superb communication skills and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofreading
- Confidence to work independently and manage workflow
- Ability to assist other team members in the office and build rapport with other Legal Assistants and Attorneys
- Maintain confidentiality
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Daphne Strief at (515) 225-7000 or email Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org.