Our client is looking for a Licensed Insurance Representative to join their growing team. This position could be hybrid or remote for the right candidate. P&C licensed candidates with strong admin and customer care skills are encouraged to apply!
- Provide customer service and positive customer engagement
- Support existing accounts with changes, claims, and renewals
- Research questions and ensure customers have all the needed information
- Build and maintain strong relationships through professional communication
- Process payments and end-of-month reconciliations
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with basic office technology
- Highly dependable and consistent
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to on-site, remote, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.