A small company with near plans to grow is on the search for a Logistics Coordinator. In this role, you will be trained in freight and logistics management. This is a fast-paced role that requires strong organizational and communication abilities. Know your true impact on the organization while seeing your contributions make a real difference in the success of the company.
What You Can Expect:
- Contact shippers and receivers for trucking arrangements
- Ensure correct load information with customers
- Enter the new information and improve data integrity among the customer base
- Cold call select potential shippers and carriers
- Coordinate the needs of customers and drivers to deliver a successful outcome
- Provide pricing structures and estimates for carriers
What We Require To Apply:
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, management, or transportation/logistics or equivalent experience
- Dispatch experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-starter that can thrive in a small team environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at email@example.com
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.