A local Des Moines company is searching for a Low Voltage Technician to join their fast-growing, family-oriented company. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your technical skills in information technology with a great company. This is a contract opportunity, and candidates must be eligible for full-time employment. Apply today if interested!
- Install phone systems and local area networks
- Pull, install, and terminate Category 5 (CAT 5) and Category 6 (CAT 6)
- Work independently on projects
- Experience installing and terminating Category 5 (CAT 5) and Category 6 (CAT 6)
- Experience in construction, communications, low voltage electrical, or cabling
- Strong work ethic and dependability
- Ability to do some travel around central Iowa is a plus but not required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tamara Hawkins at (515) 225-7000 or email Tamara at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.