Back to all jobs
Are you interested in working for one of the most technologically advanced companies in Iowa? Do you have experience setting up, running, and programming CNC equipment? If so, let’s talk! Our client, a leader in advanced manufacturing, is looking for a qualified Machinist to help develop new molds, tools, etc. in a climate-controlled environment. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Work with engineering to build complex components for new and existing tools and molds
- Read and interpret design plans from the engineering department
- Clean and maintain current equipment
- Troubleshoot current equipment offering suggestions on improvements or repairs
- Work with project engineering to ensure projects are completed on time
- Formal training in CNC Machining or equivalent experience
- Comfortable utilizing AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Proficient with MasterCAM
- Able to use precision measuring equipment
- Basic math skills
- 2:00PM – 10:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266