The Palmer Group has partnered with a large organization to search for a qualified Maintenance Manager for their Central Iowa location. The Maintenance Manager will oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions for the plant. They will be responsible for the oversight of Maintenance Technicians regarding various projects within the facility. Highly qualified candidates should thoroughly know electrical systems and controls, PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatics. If you are experienced and have a safety, quality, and productivity mindset, please apply today!
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance
- Manage capital projects within the plant
- Identify needs for tooling and fixture improvements
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related preferred
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing
- Previous managerial experience
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tonya Holliday at (515) 225-7000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.