Back to all jobs
Join a company expanding quickly in its search for a Maintenance Manager. This company focuses on providing an excellent atmosphere for its employees, a top-quality product, and a strong compensation package. In the role, you’ll oversee the entire maintenance department. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Oversee maintenance team for the entire facility, helping to lead, train, and hire employees
- Schedule and direct technicians to ensure the most efficient use of time and resources
- Develop a Preventative Maintenance program for all relevant equipment in the plant
- Prioritize safety rules and regulations, keep up to date on current trends
- Work with other departments on their maintenance needs
- Create and maintain a maintenance summary, reporting on all daily activities
- Help to maintain the equipment when needed-taking, a hands-on approach to leadership
- 3+ years of experience overseeing a manufacturing maintenance program
- Knowledge of various systems, including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and conveyor systems
- Excellent leadership abilities, including communication and organization
- Safety-focused mindset- with an emphasis on completing jobs efficiently
- CMMS software experience is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404