Palmer Group has partnered with this highly established Wisconsin client to fill the Maintenance Planner role. In this position, you are responsible for overseeing and organizing information to improve the efficiency of the Maintenance Department by gathering reports on factors related to machine reliability and preventative maintenance. The Maintenance Planner will also review processes to ensure the timely completion of efficient use of materials and staff. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Plan and schedule major repairs, preventative maintenance, and predictive projects
- Perform CMMS management by developing and updating new PMs
- Oversee forklift fleet management
- Manage annual OEM equipment scheduling, planning, quoting, preventative and maintenance
- Associates degree or higher
- 2+ years of related experience
- Developed skills in a CMMS system (such as SAP or Maximo), and Microsoft Office, Publisher, Power BI, and Outlook is preferred
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 365–4873 or email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.