As our client expands, they need an additional first shift Maintenance Technician to join their team. This position will maintain and troubleshoot facility equipment and manage the inventory necessary to complete repairs. Highly qualified candidates will have experience working in an industrial repair role while servicing mechanical and electrical issues. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with an on-call rotation with the other technicians to cover any potential weekend problems. This rotation is typically once per month.
- Maintain and troubleshoot facility equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Assist with new equipment installations
- Provide support to all areas of maintenance
- Work with outside vendors when necessary
- Experience conducting industrial repairs
- Welding and pipefitting experience
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is ideal
- Post-high school education preferred
- Effective communicator
- Able to work indoors as well as outdoors
- 7:00AM – 3:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at email@example.com.