We are partnering with our client looking for a Maintenance Technician that focuses on producing high-energy ingredients to distribute throughout the Midwest. They are looking to add to a newly restructured team that focuses on preventative measures to ensure a safe and functional facility. If you desire to utilize your welding and electrical knowledge, apply today!
- Maintain, test, and service boilers at prescribed intervals
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
- Document daily maintenance activities
- Perform routine mechanical functions
- Plan future preventative maintenance, capital, and budgets, then performs the work on all equipment
- Keep an adequate inventory of parts, tools, etc., necessary to perform maintenance and repairs on all equipment
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned by Lead Maintenance, Mechanical Services Manager, or Plant Manager
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance
- Basic knowledge of electrical
- Welding, air, and electrical pump experience is preferred
- Pipe Fitting Experience is a plus
- 6:00PM – 6:00AM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.