An award-winning financial services company in the Quad Cities has a unique opportunity for a technology-driven professional to become an influential change agent over the organization’s ability to deliver value to its customers through digital channels. Responsible for all projects related to digital products, the Manager of Digital Products will work to implement, update, upgrade, and enhance all solutions internally and externally. If you have experience in digital/mobile or online channels related to e-product delivery, apply today to be considered for this opportunity!
- Manage relationships with vendors to maintain service levels
- Act as the primary point of escalation for digital issues
- Develop, test, and launch digital strategies and systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Research and recommend new solutions/technologies to remain competitive
- Oversee compliance, security, and best practices of said solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS preferred
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks is a plus
- Able to multitask and execute in a fast paced environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.