Back to all jobs
The Palmer Group has partnered with one of the fastest-growing organizations to search for an experienced Manager of Preconstruction. This position will be responsible for all management and leadership responsibilities and functions associated with the Preconstruction and Estimating department. If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
- Lead the preconstruction services by budgeting, scheduling, or organizing, and defining roles and responsibilities with some input from the Operations Manager and Superintendents
- Prepare conceptual, schematic, design development, and GMP estimates as required to support preconstruction activities and clients
- Maintain and make corrections/adjustments to Owner’s budget as necessary to maintain the project budget
- Lead the preconstruction team to accomplish contract requirements
- Monitor design scope for changes affecting budget and/or schedule; identifies the cause, advise customer for customer decision
- Bachelor’s degree in construction technology, construction management, engineering, architecture, or other related discipline
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 10+ years of proven expertise in estimating with a Construction Management or General Contracting firm
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Superior communication skills
- Proficiency with Timberline estimating software is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266