Palmer Group is currently assisting an industry-leading organization in its search for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. This is a newly created position that will work cross-functionally with all levels to improve operational efficiencies while maintaining the integrity of the company’s products. Qualified candidates must have a proven track record in process improvements within a manufacturing setting. Experience with automation equipment is a plus. If you have a willingness to be a hands-on engineer and possess a strong mechanical aptitude, please apply today.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Refine existing manufacturing processes for efficiency
- Develop detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Maintain and update BOM and routings for manufactured parts
- Develop and implement cost-saving measures and quality control systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of technical expertise
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.