Our industry-leading manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer. If you have experience working in a production environment and are excited about designing equipment layouts and continuous improvement projects, this role would be an excellent fit for you. Apply today to be considered!
- Develop detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Maintain low production while ensuring high product quality
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain and update bill of materials and routings for manufactured parts
- Develop and implement cost-saving measures and quality control systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Takes initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Marlyn Herrera at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.