We are partnering with a local manufacturer in the Manchester, Iowa area for a dedicated and detail-oriented Manufacturing Engineer. A great candidate for this position is self-directed and ready to execute complex and exciting projects. This role comes with a substantial base salary and growth within the organization. If this sounds like a great career fit for you, apply today!
- Coordinate projects intended for process and workflow improvement
- Implement continuous improvement, CAPEX, and lean Six Sigma projects
- Utilize root cause analysis to identify and troubleshoot issues on the production floor and find solutions
- Interpret data to create processes and documentation as needed for the production floor
- Communicate with other team members to apply projects/daily tasks
- 4-year engineering or technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles and CAPEX projects
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Ownership mentality with excellent problem-solving capabilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.