A fortune 100 company wants to find the right candidates to fill multiple Manufacturing Engineer roles. In this position, you will work within a team to establish methods and standards for the manufacturing line. New graduates or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply today!
- Implement new processes and technology
- Support and provide basic troubleshooting for operations
- Engage in team studies in relation to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency
- Support personnel and contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology
- Experience with Creo and SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to lead and coordinate with teams
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.