Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable and established client to fill the Manufacturing Engineer – Controls role. If you are a highly motivated individual with a hands-on approach to process engineering, this may be the right fit for you! You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional support team in this position to ensure the highest safety and quality. If this sounds like an environment you will thrive in and meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Work collaboratively with various Engineering disciplines
- Collaborate within a production Business Unit team to provide support for assembly equipment and control systems
- Provide production support to the assembly equipment
- Serve as a subject manner expert to resolve manufacturing issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with programming and troubleshooting ladder logic, sequential function charts, and structured text in Studio5000 or RSLogix5000 is preferred
- Understanding of control Safety Systems and validation
- Knowledge of OEE and downtime data collection Fanuc robotics programming experience 7 and Siemens Step 7 programming experience
- Knowledge of refrigerant evacuation and charging equipment and polyurethane foaming systems
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email him at email@example.com.