Palmer Group is partnering with a global manufacturer to assist them in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer I at their facility. The person in this role will investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions. This is a contract position that will need candidates interested in planning, coordinating, and performing manufacturing engineering work for a project or process.
- Assign, coordinate and review portions of the work for support personnel, contractors and suppliers
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope
- Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations
- Investigate, gather, and analyze data and implement solutions
- Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope
- Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations
- Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the Production System of moderate scope
- Design operations layouts
- Improve material flow and material presentation
- Skilled at planning, coordinating, and performing manufacturing engineering work for a project or process
- Able to operate in a team environment within either the enterprise product delivery process or the enterprise order fulfillment process
- Strong communication skills
- 6:00AM – 2:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jenna Kuepper at (920) 365–4873 or email Jenna at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.