Are you a passionate and hard-working engineer ready to be part of an iconic brand? Palmer Group has teamed up with our client to fill an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer at their northern Iowa manufacturing facility. The position will be tasked with providing engineering support to all departments within the plant. Proven examples of improvements to processes and equipment and proficiency with CAD modeling software are strongly desired out of a candidate for this position. Our client is offering outstanding compensation to go along with their attractive benefits package.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs
- Determine problem resolutions and implement improvements
- Develop detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Ensure manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations
- Maintain research and activity documentation and prepare reports
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery
- Experience using CAD
- High level of technical expertise
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.