An incredibly stable company that has flourished in small-town Iowa for over 50 years is targeting a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to add to its team. This person will wear many hats and have proper oversight over new and exciting cap projects and implementing new plant efficiencies and capabilities. Also boasting a fantastic salary and bonus potential, as well as a well-established team and culture, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make an impact!
- Oversee manufacturing engineering and QA teams
- Lead, develop, coach, and mentor team members
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects, including new and existing opportunities
- Communicate with customers and suppliers on potential product and quality issues
- Oversee capital improvement projects throughout the facility
- Maintain ISO certification status and communicate with all team members associated with quality audits and inspections
- Provide support to multiple departments when needed
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing facility
- Technical background
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, always looking to solve problems
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email him at email@example.com.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404