Palmer Group is partnering with a client looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer. In this position you will establish and maintain optimal utilization of our operations facilities, manufacturing production processes, equipment, and systems. You will also develop, determine, standardize, and document innovative solutions and new approaches to engineering problems and issues encountered in the company’s manufacturing processes. If this interests you, apply today!
- Design processes and equipment for manufacturing, monitor equipment through regular testing and provide strategic oversight of the processes being deployed
- Develop, configure, and optimize end-to-end industrial processes
- Run risk assessments of equipment and processes being used
- Collect data, write reports, and present findings to senior management
- Capex plan execution and driving scrap loos out
- Responsible for asset maintenance and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a robotic process automation manufacturing setting
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 241-3330 or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.