Sales & Marketing
Our client is a leading global technology, software, and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We are partnering with them in their search for a Marketing – Software Product Manager. If you have the proven ability to identify and seize new opportunities and build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations, please contact Jessie today!
- Build connections with customers, sales representatives, and other users to understand market needs
- Conduct primary and secondary market research studies to grow industry and application knowledge
- Conduct usability studies to understand how to improve the user experience
- Work directly with the company’s software engineering development and test teams to develop requirements and guide design decisions
- Manage global product launches and release activities
- Collaborate with a global team that develops software interfaces for the companies’ solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, computer science, or software development or a marketing degree with a product management emphasis
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 2 years of process industry experience
- 5 years of software product management experience
- Demonstrated interest or experience in science and technology
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.