Palmer Group is currently recruiting for a Material Coordinator II to join our international manufacturing client on their 2nd shift. Highly qualified candidates will have a background in planning and coordinating of materials within a manufacturing setting. In this position candidates will work with multiple manufacturing lines performing procuring, delivery, and expediting of materials. Apply today!
- Support production lines
- Run critical shortage/stock out reports
- Work with mfg facilities to get parts in
- Work with supply chain; reviewing inventory
- Work with Union/operations/supervisors
- Support 1 production line
- Work with inventory – process inventory documents
- Run part shortage reports in SAP, follow up on parts for production, run material reports and perform occasional ordering of parts
- BS Degree preferred
- MFG background
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to manage multiple issues at a time
- Strong communicator
- 2nd Shift
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.