Are you looking for a great opportunity for growth within a successful company! We are working with a progressive and innovative construction, automation, and engineering firm in search of a Mechanical Designer. This individual will work on the design of equipment and layouts for industrial construction projects. This opportunity will enable you to enjoy a fast-paced environment working on projects of all sizes and complexities.
- Utilize AutoCAD & Revit to design packages for equipment and facility layouts
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure design concepts and required detailed work drawings are produced to the highest level of quality
- Design piping and HVAC layouts
- Review and analyze specifications to determine factors affecting design
- Effectively communicate with customers, contractors, and vendors on design parameters and required changes
- Associates degree in Drafting or Bachelors in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience in mechanical design
- Equipment and layout experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Revit experience preferred)
- P&ID’s, process piping layouts, HVAC design experience
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-starter and strong attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.